The supplied geotechnical instrumentation systems include:
- Vibrating wire piezometers with automated data capture
- Inclinometers to monitor shaft deflection and lateral ground movement around shafts and tunnels,
- Extensometers to monitor ground deformation above the tunnel crown during the TBM drive and after construction of the lining.
Our engineers have significant experience working on:
- Monitoring systems and sensor procurement;
- Data management, validation, system behavior analysis and system database management services;
- Remote monitoring systems with preset alarm triggers and warnings that allow you to undertake mitigation procedures in a timely manner;
- Real time monitoring data inspections using Geotesta’s integrated geotechnical monitoring system.