Geotesta’s experienced geotechnical engineers specialise in conventional and innovative foundation and ground improvement solutions. Advanced technology in ground engineering design is won by maintaining contacts with leading academics and contractors.
This provides us with an up-to-date understanding of the latest construction techniques.
We work closely with market leaders in the civil and structural engineering sector and through these well-established associations have a sound appreciation of key design interface issues at foundation level.
Our team can provide important technical advice at the project inception stage and work closely with project owners to identify ground risks early on, enabling investigations to be focussed on determining feasible foundation solutions.
This knowledge, coupled with our extensive track record and geotechnical database, enables us to develop engineering solutions that save construction time and cost.
Our specialist service includes:
- Site investigations, including specialist field testing, Cone Penetrometer (CPT), Dilatometer, and Pressuremeter.
- Desktop studies and preliminary assessments of foundation and ground improvement
- Assessment of appropriate shallow and deep foundation options
- Evaluation of ground treatment solutions, including dynamic compaction, rammed aggregate piers, impact piers, compaction grouting, jet grouting and vertical drains
- Preparation of technical specifications tailored to site conditions
- Experienced engineers for foundation and ground engineering construction supervision
- Site monitoring and ground control
- Vibration and noise monitoring
Well designed and constructed foundations are critical to the longevity of any structure. At Geotesta we have a wealth of experience relating to foundation issues and provide you with results you can trust. We work on projects such as Myer Emporium, 888 Collins St Melbourne, ABC office in South Melbourne.
Our building foundation services include:
- Foundation inspections
- Residential structural design
- Monitoring instrumentation
- Bearing capacity tests
- Stormwater detention and retention within one system including provision of control device to limit the discharge flow