In addition to supplying geotechnical and structural sensors, we can also design custom systems for your application.
Custom systems include remote monitoring and cloud-based data management. You have the option to install it yourself or we can install and maintain the system for you.
We recognise how crucial it is to use equipment that can handle harsh conditions and provide reliable service.
- Vibrating Wire Piezometer with automated data capture
- Extensometer for monitoring ground deformation above tunnel crown during the TBM drive and after construction of the lining
- Inclinometers to monitor shaft deflection and lateral ground movement around shafts and tunnels
- Pressure and Load cells, Crack meters, Tilt meters, and Strain gauges compatible with all major brands of geotechnical instrumentation including Campbell Scientific and DataTaker.
Our geotechnical and structural sensors are used for:
- Measuring rock stress, ground settlement and displacement
- Monitoring groundwater, ground inclination and vibrations
- Management of monitoring data