As well as holding geotechnical engineering Masters or PhD degrees, our engineers have undergone training for the internationally respected NSW RMS slope risk assessment scheme and are also very familiar with VicRoads, QLD TMR and NSW (Sydney Trains) slope assessment methodologies.
We have significant experience in advising on and monitoring landslip risk and slope stability in Victoria, Queensland, and New South Wales.
In Victoria work has been conducted in the Mornington Peninsula, South Gippsland, Bellarine Peninsula, Yarra Ranges and Colac Otway Shires. While in Queensland, we have been working on slope risk assessment projects in Toowoomba Range and on roadside slopes under TMR authority. In Sydney region, we have been working on properties located within The Hills Shire and Penrith Council.
Our risk advice services follow the Australian Geomechanics Society (AGS) 2007 guidelines. Our specialist services include:
- Field testing including geotechnical drilling and dynamic cone penetrometer testing
- Geomorphology and geological assessment of the sloping sites
- Landslip Risk assessments
- Slope stability analysis using modern software, both analytical and numerical modelling
- Drone used to assess difficult to access slopes
- Slope stabilisation design to improve slope safety
- Certified Geotechnical Declaration Form prepared by Chartered Professional Engineer with experience in landslip risk assessment
- Monitoring of slope stability by means of installation and use of advanced geotechnical instrumentation systems