Geotechnical structures such as retaining walls, tunnels, deep foundations, coffer dams, earth dams and embankments are designed based on the interactions between the ground and the corresponding structures. We aim to deliver practical geotechnical designs that are both cost effective and safe.
Geotesta assists by selecting the right geotechnical design parameters, running the design model with advanced softwares and verifying them during construction. The services provided by the geostructure design team include:
- Designing temporary or permanent structural systems, from prefeasibility to construction
- Carrying out design work of challenging nature that involves soil-structure interaction
- Providing input based on past experience in the design of deep excavation, vertical retention systems, tunnel portal using cut and cover method, top down or bottom up construction methods, or any other methods that suit clients needs.
- Planning, developing work and time schedules, including coordinating and directing resources on engineering projects to meed the deadlines
- Supervising construction works and certifying the completed works
- Using advanced softwares such as PLAXIS, WALLAP, SLOPE/W, SLIDE, CIRCLY, HIPAVE, and many others to provide accurate geotechnical solutions.